If you feel that Weber Online or other Weber District learning options may be a good fit for your student, and you are committed to completing an academic school year with Weber School District online services, please click here to connect with our online facilitator.
Once we have your student’s information, an enrollment advisor will contact you to set up an in person screening interview. This will give you the opportunity to learn about the program and see if it is a good fit for your child. If the team decides the program is a good fit for your student, you will complete Step 4 of the registration process and an enrollment advisor will assist you in selecting courses and ordering materials.
Please submit the documentation listed below in person to Roxie Sianez at the Weber School District offices.
Weber School District
c/o Roxie Sianez
5320 Adams Avenue Parkway
Ogden, UT 84405
- Official Birth Certificate - We will make a copy in our office and give you back the original. If mailed, we will make a copy and return the original to you.
- Current immunizations or signed exemption form. (Must be the original form.) Information on immunizations and exemption certificates are available at your local Public Health Department. See detailed information at www.immunize-utah.org or call 801-538-9450
- Release of Student Records form.
- Proof of residence (example: utility bill) to verify the current address
- Student Information Form
- Student Medical Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Weber Online Signature Form
- If applicable, special education paperwork (IEP) or 504 Plan.