Welcome to Math Tutoring for Weber School District!
We are excited to assist students in achieving success in their math classes! Tutoring sessions will be listed on the calendar at least 1 week in advance. Students will be provided assistance in the order they sign up for the session (max 5 min per turn).
Sign Up Procedure
- Check the calendar below for a tutoring session. (Sessions will be limited to 5 students)
- Session date you would like to join
- Name of your school
- Math class (Math I, Math II, or Math III)
- Picture of assignment or problem with which you need help (optional, but helpful)
Expectations of Students:
- Have a parent or guardian in the vicinity of the student during the entire session if there are not any other students in the session. (See Weber Online Tutoring Session Policies and Expectations)
- Come prepared to each tutoring session with necessary items ( Assignments, pencil, paper, calculator, learning attitude, etc.).
- Have attempted math problems for topic for which help is needed.